Thursday 19 May 2011

Your Apple is now no safer than Snow White's...

Well, that's an exaggeration, but it would appear that there's been an increase in the number of Mac-attacks recently. It is hardly surprising that as Macs become more widespread, the attention turned on them increases.

I've always believed that Macs survive largely because no one has bothered to write a virus for them, rather than because they're just so amazing.

I know this is kind of wrong, but it is particularly enjoyable reading the comments thread and thinking about all the smug Mac fanboys who actually have to think about viruses (I'm sorry, but the amount people go on about their Macs, I can hardly help feeling smug when something like this happens!).

So yes, I confess to writing this with a little smirk on my face... :-)

1 comment:

ShareThis