Friday 22 April 2011

Welcome!

Hi fans,

By now you should have noticed that I am no longer using my Tumblr-based blog and have transferred over to this one.

I mainly chose to move because Blogger gives you way more customisation options, and I want to make my blog look more awesome (work in progress at the moment).

I've added some widgets and a couple of extra pages, including a list of blogs and (soon) other websites that I enjoy and want to share. This blog will continue what I started on my old blog, with hopefully a little more intelligent material.

As you'd expect there are facilities for sharing posts and you can subscribe to the RSS feed.

Enjoy!

P.S. I've already added a couple of posts - one a Portal 2 trailer (which looks great btw), and an article on Pascal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis